In addition to general comments, feedback on posts, suggestions, or just say hello- you can also ask me a medical question here.
People ask me medical questions at church, parties, dances, stores, restaurants, airports- my family even asks me questions at home.
Now it’s your turn to “ask Dr.Aletha” a question.
How it works
- Use the contact form below to submit a medically related question.
- Make your question as specific as possible; for example,
instead of “Tell me about heart disease” ask, “What causes heart disease?”, or “How do I know if I have heart disease?”
- Answers will appear as blog posts; a post may include the answers to multiple questions on the same topic. These posts will be tagged “Q&A”. Your name will not be revealed.
- It’s ok to ask about your own medical situation but I cannot guarantee the security of information you share digitally, so avoid personal, intimate or otherwise confidential information.
- I will answer questions in general terms-no diagnosis or person specific advice offered.
- If you have an urgent medical situation, contact your own doctor immediately. See my post about when you should call your doctor
- Sign up to receive blog updates by email so you won’t miss reading the answer to your question.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Check out these posts that answer some common medical questions